Monday, December 26, 2011

Outfit Post; Family visit

 Outfit post from last week. I chose for a flowy top and skinnies (to know when you should stop eating) and a flowy cardigan (that I could wrap around if it got chilly). I went to visit my family for "pre-Christmas" quality time. First to my one aunt for lunch and after to my uncle, aunt and kids for dinner. We got spoiled with food and had a good time. Hope everybody had a wonderful Chrismas weekend.
 Top; Asos, Cardigan; H&M (old), Necklace; J. Crew, Flats; Urban Outfitters Nail polish; Black- Essie, Glitters- Essence 

2 comments:

  1. Wooowww...great look and I like your nail! Merry Christmas, sweetie!

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top, it's so chic, I want one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...